"There's nothing to do" is a common phrase heard in households everywhere, said by teenagers who want to be entertained 24/7 and have lost touch with reality and their creative juices. Finding my boys in said state one recent evening, I challenged them to see who could draw the funniest looking person. I was surprised when I saw them glance at each other with a sparkle in their eyes and then disappear together.
Twenty minutes later I heard uncontrollable laughter. Here's why:



11 comments:
BAHAAAAHAAAAAA! ROFL!!! Those are SO dang funny! I think the images will haunt my dreams, but I still might wake up laughing. Good job boys! :) (And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family pictures...I want hard copies of all of them. And I know how to get them!) :)
I love them! Nachoooooo?
Sadly, the man in the bottom picture (in the hovering box) has a neck quite like mine. Ben Rollins' little girl Addy asked me the other night.. "Why do you have a Daddy neck?" Sigh. Maybe someday I'll have reconstructive Adam's apple surgery :)
Oh my gosh!!! Sharlee those are hilarious!!! What funny boys you have!
Those boys are some creative fellas! Holy guacamole! I say you give them a drawing assignment once a week. Then post them for us to enjoy.
What a good idea! Those are hilarious and good!
That is funny! Did the boys happen to name their characters?
You are a nice mom. When my sisters and I said "there is nothing to do" we got to clean.
Elisabeth: That man with the neck happens to be Josh's P.E. teacher and you look nothing like him. You don't have a man neck--Paleeeeze.
Andrea: Might have something there.
Michelle: Believe me, I try that line all the time.."I'll give you something to do!" But it's more work getting them to work, so I have to get creative.
Not only are they talented in the humor area, but also in the artistic sprectrum. You've got the creative genes within you girl (I'm assuming that's where the boys get it from) so go paint a picture! You are welcome to join me at my "painting party"...you can show me how its done I will try to follow your lead : )
AND, your pics were great. I happen to know that we have a cousin who is very good at cloning pictures. (we probably have many cousins who are good at it.) but she could clone a face that is not looking at the picture from a different one and make it look 100% real. Her first name starts with a D and her last name starts with a B. Got it?
Thanks Lena. I've had many-a-offer since I posted this. I think that's just what I'll do.
LOLLL Hilarious! Definitely want to see more art competitions in your home!!!!!! hahahaha love it! (oh and next time, I think you should enter the competition as well) :)
Oh my gosh...that is hilarious!!! I am definitely going to use that one on my kids!!!
Post a Comment