Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fashion Before Common Sense?

I don't know if you have seen this yet, but I had to share it. It makes me feel 13% sorry for the model and 87% ready to wet my pants. After you watch it click this (Flinststones anyone? Kendal thought it would be good sound effects for this video).

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, that was funny. It was made even funnier by the news anchors reaction/laughter. How is it possible to wobble that much? Hope her ankles are ok!

Marianne said...

That was great! I needed that laugh. Thank you!

Andrea said...

I'm all for fashion over comfort, but that's taking things a little too far. That is one of those things that just gets funnier the slower it is played, and the more times you see it. The first time I thought, "So what?", but by the third time I couldn't catch my breath for laughing.

See ya tomorrow!

AMIT said...

Really funny post.

Make website india