Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fly Me to the Moon


I feel like I've been on another planet while I've slaved over these cookies for Kendal's Rocketbox clients for the last couple of days.  A trip to the moon sounds very relaxing right now.  My house is in shambles and unless I acquire a commercial kitchen and a maid, I'm never making sugar cookies again.




12 comments:

The Woodruff Family said...

You are so brave! They look great and the box is so pretty.

Desiree said...

That is so much work. I cant believe you individually wrapped each cookie. You are such a nice wife. You deserve a promotion.

Sharlee said...

Ooh. A promotion! Does that mean more work and responsibility?

Marianne said...

Holy Cow! Those are the most professional looking cookies I have ever seen! Good job!

schlenskefamily said...

You are quite the woman!

Stacey said...

Those are amazing! You put Martha Stewart to shame! You are once again my hero!

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Those cookies are so beautifully edible! Nicely done. Just don't go look at our gingerbread man cookies please....how embarassing!

Andrea said...

Do I count as one of Kendal's clients, cause I want one of those cookies! Shar, those are the cutest dang cookies I've ever seen, and I've seen a TON of cute cookies (I watch a lot of food network, you know)! They look like gourmet from a ritzy bakery. You do amaze.

Pantraya said...

Pretty cool cookies Sharlee!

Michelle said...

A. Those cookies look like the cookies that the fancy shops sell – I would like to eat them.

B. I am not sure you want to go to the moon – you’ve heard about the water astronauts drink right?!?!

C. I stumbled onto your blog via Andrea’s and have been snooping (a little) ever since. I hope you don’t mind and if you do you may banish me from your bloggerville. *I especially like the big bum theory.*

shanl said...

Those are adorable! And look so professional. . .maybe your calling in life is supposed to be supreme sugar cookie maker!

Nettie said...

What a big pretty tree! We have an artificial one, so I bought a pine tree smelling candle that makes up for the lack of tree smell. :) Awesome cookies by the way. So much work!! Yeah, I did half a batch of cut out sugar cookies and got so fed up with it that I decided to make cookie circles....real easy...just roll into a ball and flatten with your fingers on the sheet. Maybe I'm just lazy, and I know I have no patience...not at this point in pregnancy anyway. Major kudos to you for all that hard work!!