I spent the morning searching for a good, fresh, affordable tree---to no avail. Imagine my surprise when I popped down to the little grocery store here in town and found large beautiful trees for only $20.00 (and one of the baggers loaded it and tied it onto my van). Bargain! As soon as Kendal cut the cords... a.) POOF! it filled up half of our living room and b.) it rained pine needles for the next twenty minutes while we decorated it (I guess you get what you pay for). It's the messiest tree EVER but it sure smells good! Mmmm, Mmmm! Here are some moments of our Christmas Tree FHE caught on camera.
Spencer was able to turn a candle holder into a face disfiguring device and ended our Family Home Evening lesson (meant to be spiritual) with a bang!

3 comments:
It's good to laugh for fhe too and that was definitely something very funny and gross at the same time. It looked like it hurt. We did the same thing tonight too. Hopefully I'll get around to posting pics sometime soon.
Love it! Looks just like our crazy fhe nights! Those are the ones they will always remember!
That is hilarious! He couldn't possibly be Kendal's kid. :)
Post a Comment