I'm so sick of looking at my last post. Here's a little something Josh did to pass the time one Sunday morning. It's nice he finally found a use for the bike helmets. (And, thankfully, his mullet has been safely removed since then.)
1 day ago
in my belfry
Posted by Sharlee at 9:06 PM
9 comments:
Hilarious! What a silly bunch you've got!
Somehow I missed your last post. I don't know how that happened because I'm on this dang computer at least 20 times a day checking my blog and others. Anyway, that looked like it was fun. I love fun fallish things for families.
I thought this post would be the answer to the riddle of why my bum is so big, but sadly it was only your funny boys making me laugh instead.
p.s. I found photoshop very randomly last night - I probably won't be able to find it again.
p.s.s. now all my photos are missing...wonder where they are? It's about time we put our computer under lock and key I guess, so our kids can quit erasing things.
p.s.s.s. I'll write you an e-mail to spare you more s.'s.
Oh Andrea, if only I knew the answer (not why you have a big bum--cuz you don't-- but why I do).
very funny boys!
That's so funny. Maybe I'll remember that idea for halloween next year. We could be the Big Bum Family.
Love those pictures! There is extra creativity used by kids on Sundays!
Just good, goofy, clean fun!
Where do you find all of your super cute blog templates? I've been looking all over the place and can't find anything I like. Also, do you know how to load a new template without losing all of your blog lists?
That is so funny! Um definitely a Bates thing to do...or is it from both sides of the family?? Love the mullet!! :)
Post a Comment