Jonah and I tagged along with Emmett's class on their field trip to the Pumpkin Walk. So many creative pumpkin creations. Noah's Ark was my favorite (see bottom picture--notice the cute pumpkin elephants & skunks). Emmett loves his bus driver, Sidney, and his awesome class.
1 day ago

6 comments:
Kimi was just telling me about this place - looks like fun!
Shar,
I found a long lost cousin! I've wondered how you have been, then recently started blogging and realized I could find you through Tara's blog, because I saw your comment. How cool is that! I love seeing pictures of your family. I hope you are well and glad I can keep up with you a bit by glancing at your blog.
Love
Kristin
Looks like you had a lot of fun. The Noah's Ark was the coolest. I think that Jonah and Silas could be brothers!
How is it that I spend days looking for the perfect blog template only to come here and find that you found it first! One of these days...
What a fun thing to do! Cute pictures. Did all your kids go trick-or-treating? I miss you!
Post a Comment