My sister-in-law, Nettie, tagged anyone who wanted to be tagged. How to play: Post these rules on your blog; List 3 Joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5-6 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. I'm just going to tag anyone who wants to play.
1. The Holy Spirit (especially when I feel it in our family)
2. September weather (it's perfect!)
3. Good health
Fears
1. That Emmett or one of the rest of us will get really sick or have an accident while we don't have insurance
2. That my kids will be emotionally damaged by my inconsistencies and frustrations as a mother
3. That food prices will keep going up
Goals
1. Own a raspberry patch someday, along with a really great vegetable garden
2. Get a really good camera and take a photography class
3. Learn how to make tamales and pie
Current Obsessions
1. Fall baking (zucchini cake, pumpkin bread, soups, etc...it all seems so cozy)
2. Paring down the clutter in my closets and cupboards (so I can survive the winter in this shoebox).
3. Finding a way for Kendal and I to get away for a night alone
Random Surprising Facts about Myself
1. I've never seen "The Titanic"
2. I don't own a sewing machine
3. The hair on my legs grows two inches every five minutes--but I don't care. I only shave once a week most of the year.

2 comments:
I like tags just because they get people blogging. You, in particular. Where would you be without a good tagging every now and then? I would play along, but I feel like I have worn everyone out with all the tags I've done in the past, and I am determined not to do anymore. Plus there are not 3 interesting, unknown facts about me because I'm super boring, so then I'd have to list one of my obsessions as being this tag, because I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about it and feeling like a loser.
Sharlee! Oh my gosh I love your blog! You just make me laugh! It is so uplifting to read! I am so glad I know you! Love, Stac
Post a Comment