Today we walked outside and were hit with the unpleasant aroma of sulfur. Jonah happened to be squeezing his nose (before he smelled it) as we were walking out the door. When we got out on the steps he said "Ewww...my boogers smell like debbled eggs" He also called banana bread "banana sandwich" today. Mmmm...boogers, debbled eggs, and banana sandwiches. Now that's a lunch!
1 day ago

3 comments:
So why didn't you invite me over for lunch? All I had was toast!! Jonah really has a delightful perspective on the world around him. Pretty cute!
Jonah is full of it! What a crack-up. See, aren't you glad you blog so all those cute sayings get written down?! Hey, wanna' come see me this weekend? I'm not looking forward to being alone AGAIN - of the past 7 nights, 4 have been Ty-free, and I'm over it.
He's a funny little kid. Maybe it's the age group that he and Landon are in that makes them say such funny things? I love it!
Post a Comment