Monday, June 2, 2008

Spencee turned 13!

I can't believe it either.  I don't know about your life but mine is going way too fast.  I can hardly remember when Spencer was LITTLE, cuz he's been big for so long.  His feet are bigger than his dad's and he is officially, now, taller than his mom.  What is this world coming to?  When thirteen year olds start thinking they can be bigger than their parents, there's something askew.  It really isn't fair that our kidlets have to grow up and go to junior high and horrible things like that.  I know that they didn't come here to be babies, and cute little kids forever but, dang-it, that's really all I signed up for, so.....I don't know what I'm gonna do with this teenager. Any takers?



3 comments:

Desiree said...

That middle picture will always be how a remember Spencer. What a cutie. You realize since your kid is getting older, so are you! HEHEHE!!!

Nettie said...

Wow, time HAS flown by. I know, I don't want my kids to grow up either. It'll be so sad when they want to spend more time with their friends than they do with me. Those pictures of him as a little boy are so cute. I remember those days. I thought he was the cutest baby. Poor kid, middle school is the worst ever. He can do it, and so can you! You're a great mom Sharlee!!

Andrea said...

Oh my heck. I LOVED Spencer as a baby. He was the most squishy, cuddly, cute little guy in the world. It makes me so sad that they have to grow up! Isn't it funny how we envision our lives as mothers with babies, and even toddlers, but NEVER as mothers of teenagers? Probably a good thing, else we'd never have kids.