Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Note:

Some of you were so impressed with Josh's determination to run a mile race.  I forgot to mention that it is something that all the 4th & 5th graders in his school, along with several other schools, do every year.  So, although still impressive, I didn't mean to give the impression that this is something he trained for by himself and was doing out of a sheer love for running.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

A commendable feat regardless!

Andrea said...

Just thought I'd do a quick overview of one of the blogging rules that you seem to have overlooked: you can't blog a "highlights of the month of..." post in the middle of the month and expect it to suffice for the entire REST of that month. So...just thought you'd like to know so you can get to writin' that next post of yours. I'll be waiting. :)