Our baby turned 8 last month. It's just a shame that we all have to get older. He eagerly entered the waters of baptism, became a Cub Scout (had his Bobcat before I could say "Do your best!"), and has become magically more responsible and obedient. He will also be gaining a new set of eyes this week as we've ordered him a pair of glasses. Weird. Seems just yesterday (or a few weeks ago anyway) we were changing his diapers and wiping his sticky fingers. Now he can do all that on his own. Even the diaper. I know, we have talented kids. But seriously we're so super proud of our boy and who he is becoming.
(He was such a little rebel before he was baptized. I mean....)
One of Josh's improvised solos at his guitar class' concert: (it starts at 0:35)
I caught Jonah sitting on the bottom bunk singing and playing the guitar one day. Out of nowhere. Melted my heart.





3 comments:
Those guys of yours should start a boy band. A really cool, really talented boy band. Is that an oxymoron? No matter. Your boys are awesome.
Awww, what a cute- I mean totally awesome- 8-year-old you have. This post just made me smile. That guitar solo was impressive! You done good, momma! :)
I love this post! I actually cried thinking that your baby is 8 and then again because I was so proud of Josh's confidence in his playing! Wow! Looks like Jonah's going to follow, huh? What great boys! ALL of them!
Post a Comment