A look at Art--through the years (at our house).
"Pokemonmobile" by Jonah
"Mystery Hand (that ate all the cookies)" by Jonah
"Truckdriver" by Emmett
"Harry Potter" by Emmett
"Who Knows?"
"Freckles" by Josh
"The art of Pain" by Spencer
"The Art of Being Cool" by Emmett
"Pantyhose Art" by Spencer
"The Art of Making a Mess of Someone Else's Art" by Jonah
"Love" by Jonah
"The Next Reality Show on the History Chanel" by Josh


4 comments:
Love. Them. All.
Your kids are so artistic! Seriously.
I love the Twyla Tharp quote! Your boys are seriously creative! No joke, Shar! I think the most creative thing any of my kids ever thought of was Walker carving "I love you" into our new table top. (I guess he just didn't want me to ever forget.)
What a lot of creative boys you have! And their mom's not too shabby either. :) Love the fish one especially. So fun!
Post a Comment