It only took me 5 minutes to get sick of looking at my last post. There is so much beauty in the world, why go another minutes looking at THAT!?
This day is gorgeous!
One more thing though. For Halloween I got all my dress-ups out, which consist of some red polyester bellbottoms with a matching vest with white and red diamonds on it and a pair of nasty yellow wedges. And a dress that my mom wore in the 70's with matching red shoes (which is actually a pretty cute little outfit). I tried on both outfits but didn't get the response I had anticipated from my kids (it sort of runs in the family). Seventy's clothes aren't the hilarious joke they were in the 80's and 90's. I just hope polyester pants never come back. Bum dimple city!
Remember this dress, Mom? It was probably never this wrinkly when it was in your closet. (I don't know how you wore these shoes. They're cute, but -- ouch!)
And these are the "brains & spider" cupcakes we made for Halloween. I made them so the older boys would have something to take to their parties. I found out Spencer is too cool to take cupcakes.

8 comments:
That was a possible Halloween costume? It's so cute. I don't like polyester either but it's a cute dress! {And you're adorable in it!}
Do not EVEN tell me that dress is in your dress up box! Hand it over, sister. I want to wear it for reals!
Those cupcakes are awesome! You'll have to teach me in the ways. And who, in the wide world, is too cool for cupcakes?!
Where'd you get the spider legs????? We ended up having RED ones!!!!
You look super cute in the dress. Wear it....and if you won't, give it to Andrea!
I'll never get sick of Scary Mary, I scrolled down extra just to see her. :) Great pics of the Logan temple! Sometimes I do miss the fall colors. You're a nice mom to make those cupcakes! How creative!
I think you should totally wear that to church on Sunday. Sa-weet! And those brain cupcakes are the best!
You look super cute in that dress. I agree with Andrea, you should wear it for real! Funny how styles come and go.
I love that dress! AND the shoes. Please promise me you'll wear it for reals!?!
OK, I can't believe I do not have your email address after all this. You asked me a question about the countertop in my office and I can't respond. I have no idea where I posted that info but if you are really interested in some details, I'll send you some pictures and explain it as best as I can. XOXO
Post a Comment