Spencer's end of term guitar concert. Throwin' down Sweet Child O' Mine on the electric guitar (Above) and an improvised blues solo on acoustic (Below--soloist #3)
1 day ago
in my belfry
Spencer's end of term guitar concert. Throwin' down Sweet Child O' Mine on the electric guitar (Above) and an improvised blues solo on acoustic (Below--soloist #3)
Posted by Sharlee at 6:55 PM
7 comments:
That was so cool!!! Spencer rocked the house.
Way to go Spencer!!! That was really good!!
Magic fingers play...
Woohoo, Spence! That's awesome! Another Slash in the making - he even has the curly hair for the job. Although, I must say, I think Spencer is a lot cuter than Slash.
In this house, we are fans of gnr, and we are also fans of Spencer.
Awesome job Spence! Woooooweeeee!!! :)
Seriously awesome.
I'm impressed!!! Totally awesome! Someday I'm gonna be able to afford to put my kids into lessons and it's gonna be awesomeeeeeee!!! :)
Woah baby!
Post a Comment