I guess our cat has been having tummy trouble because she threw up on Josh and Jonah's bedroom floor on Sunday. Ew.
Kendal cleaned it good but there was still a lingering stench so Monday morning before Josh left for school he wrote me a note asking me to see if I couldn't eradicate the stink before he returned that afternoon. I eagerly obliged.
But the stink lingered....
Today Jonah (who must've seen Josh's note yesterday) disappeared while I was folding laundry and came back with this note for me:
The bad news is: we're NEVER going to tell him that "snel" isn't a word because we love how he says it.
The good news is that Jonah found the source of the snel (a dried up poop) amongst his shoes in the closet. Kendal promtly disposed of it.


8 comments:
I think that is sooooooo funny!
TOO cute! I can't wait to get notes like that :)
Wait, Jonah can write? How old is he, again?
We have several of those "family words" that we don't want to correct, for fear we'll never hear them again. It's a fine line between making them have weird speech impediments and being laughed at, and keeping them young and innocent and cute.
p.s. look at you, blogging up a storm!
Jonah's note is so cute. So was the snel more cat puke or did it not use the litter box. Either way, glad you finally found the source and it's not still sninking up the place.
LOVE IT!!!!! I can't wait til Porter starts writing! Gonna be entertaining for sure! I want to meet your kids so badly!! Want to come to Phoenix for a visit??
This is the cutest thing ever!!! (not the cat poop, but the note) He can't sleep or play in his room anymore?? hehe He is adorable!!!
My little guy (DJ) always says "mom, I smell sumpeen" over and over and over again..... I think he has a very sensitive sense of smell. :)
OH, AND, I love your family pictures!!! You are beautiful Shar!
I'm so glad you found the source of the 'snel'.
Post a Comment