Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Oh Yeah, One More Thing!

In my last post I forgot to include the Mark Orton Family Reunion in our list of summer fun.  It was so much fun watching the cousins play together and getting to be with my whole family.  Here is a picture of all of the grandkids (minus three).  Uncle Matt and Uncle Mark took some nice pictures that we hope to see someday, but for now I will share the ones that I took. 


Here are some more cute shots that I caught of some cute little cousins:

Torrin (Darla's)

Clara (Joel's)

Sylas (Andrea's)

Tevya (Kimi's)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Those are fun pictures of the "little" cousins. Tevya cracks me up - she is so cute and funny. I can't wait to see Matt and Mark's pictures.

Marianne said...

That's a cute picture of Sylas. I tried getting one of him, but he'd dodge me like he dodges his mom.

Rindee said...

holy COW! I didn't realize your parents had such a herd of grandkids. You'll treasure those photos, though. It reminds me of ones that were taken when we were the little cousins at an Alva reunion.