Jonah busted into my room this morning saying, "look! I made Emmett."
As cute as this Lego guy is, nothing replaces the real Emmett. Here is the "cloak" Sharalen made for him this winter to keep him warm in his chair and so his teachers and I wouldn't have to wrestle a coat on and off of him. She and Daunell designed a prototype and then we (and by "we" I mean Sharalen--I was there for moral support) tweaked it a bit and made this one. It has kept him warm on the walk to and from the bus lo these many cold and blustery winter days. What sweet and talented cousins I have!


4 comments:
I need one of those cloaks.. Not that it gets too chilly here, but it looks SO cozy! I hope he loves it. Love that sweet Emmett.
That lego guy is the cutest thing I've seen all week. Did you show Emmett? What did he think of it?
And the cloak? GENIUS!
Wow! What a good idea to have a cloak for Emmett. I have thought about that problem several times and wondered what the answer would be. And there it is. Tell Sharalen she is brilliant for me. And the lego 'Emmett' was so ingeneous. I loved it and looked at it for a long time. What a clever boy.
I like the lego guy and the cloak. Peer geniuses.;)
Post a Comment