in my belfry
Kendal always captures my heart with his homemade Valentines. This years' was my favorite. Aren't we cute?
Yes, you ARE cute. You don't need a pencil rendering to figure that out!My one true wish (aside from chocolates) is for a mushy Valentine card from my one true love.But, alas, the last time I got one I put it in my scrapbook and it got into the wrong hands. Now I don't ever get written acknowledgment. Ah well.
That is very cute and very thoughtful of your husband. On another note, my word verification is "trama" - weird.
so cute Sharlee. You and the card.
Good job Kendall!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yes, you ARE cute. You don't need a pencil rendering to figure that out!
My one true wish (aside from chocolates) is for a mushy Valentine card from my one true love.
But, alas, the last time I got one I put it in my scrapbook and it got into the wrong hands. Now I don't ever get written acknowledgment. Ah well.
That is very cute and very thoughtful of your husband.
On another note, my word verification is "trama" - weird.
so cute Sharlee. You and the card.
Good job Kendall!
Post a Comment