long drive
stunning scenery
hugs & greetings (so fun to see you all--especially you far away siblings!)
cute cousins
campfire conversations (Brian Regan rehashed)
sparkling lake
sunshine & swimming
amazing talent show (wow)
fantastic food
hippety frog (thanks Nathan)
succulent smores (thanks Nancy)
tuckered out tots
nippy nights
big bugs
new nickname for Emmett ("Mermert" by Marlee age 2)

4 comments:
I love all the pictures! I need you to follow me around and document my life, cause I'm no good at it. Looks like a fun time was had by all - I'm so glad! You guys ended up camping in a tent? Did you drive your van or what? How long of a drive was it, and how long was the reunion? Glad you're back - hope this means more blog entries to come!
That was such a fun time. I can't believe we didn't pull out any Michael Ballam karaoke. Or did we and I just missed it? It was so much fun to see you and Kendal, it always is. And I love how Marlee nicknamed Emmett "Mermert". I bet Emmett was so glad to get the heck back to his own bed. He did a good job there though. Cute pictures. I wish I had taken more of the cousins. And DUH, why didn't we do a sibling picture with Mom? Oh well, next time. Miss you guys already!
Ooohhh...love the new look! I am becoming bored with my template, but don't have the time to sift through any new ones to find "THE one." Ready for school to start? I heard you went to Bear Lake - you lucky dog.
Sharlee- I love the background of your blog! I love the picture of you and Kendall!
I was laughing at all of your cute comments on my blog! You are so great! Yep- we went to Idaho for THanksgiving. That picture is way old. It was a long but fun trip!
The pictures of my kids, you were asking about were done by my sisters neighbor. She is a really good photographer!
Tell Kimi hi for me! Her kids are so cute too! It is fun to see them! Love, Stac
Post a Comment